Align Your Self

Celebrating 12 years of yoga teacher training!

4701 Auvergne Avenue | Suite 104 |  Lisle, IL 60532
(630) 968-3216     prairieyoga@comcast.net

1 Comments

Creating Peace in a Troubled World

When I hear of the tragedies that others are suffering around the world and right here at home, it affirms my belief that we need to keep teaching and practicing the deep tradition of yoga. The underlying message of yoga philosophy is that we are all connected by a divine essence. So when we hurt another, we hurt ourselves. The practice of yoga helps us see ourselves clearly, who we really are. First we become aware of how our bodies, mind and breath move. Then we slowly realize that we have a deeper aspect that is holy, divine, sacred, complete and perfect. How can we change the world and make it more peaceful? By seeing the Divine in others and acting accordingly, whether it is at your job, the grocery store or at family gatherings

Comments

1 Comments
Security Check
Please enter the text below
CaptchaImage
Can't read text above? Try another text.
taja xcodes
Friday, November 16, 2018 7:30 am
taja xcodes
The sites you have referred was good. Coach Bus Simulator clash of clans hack beetalk
JonathanGilbert
Friday, September 28, 2018 9:19 am
JonathanGilbert
Endless achievements directed at making the world a safer, better place have just made life more perplexing and confused. From numerous points of view individuals have it simpler than their folks, yet they are more uneasy. Individuals are tired and stressed. Certainly there is a requirement for course and direction, security and certainty. Speedy coursework writing services
David Allen
Thursday, August 30, 2018 7:10 am
David Allen
Some people I support, some I advice, some I suggest, some I notice too, and some I give only. They have made up their thoughts not to hear, and I have made up my soul not to tell anything. Professional Essay Writers Online If one is not prepared to develop for himself, they are not going to change for anybody else.
Anonymus
Tuesday, June 12, 201811:53 am
Anonymus
i really agree with you on this. just recently i went through so many news articles on the writing services about what a wreck this world is. you are right to say that yoga might help the mind in a different way
Gyiluhu
Sunday, June 10, 2018 1:44 am
Gyiluhu
I am getting the values for creating peace in rush essay discount code troubled world yoga articles. So, you will enjoy the values to create more important yoga training classes.
Anonymous