54 hoursAdvanced Training Core Course Module
Counts toward 500 Hour certification or you may enroll without pursuing certification.
(5) Weekends in Winter 2019
Saturday - Sunday, 12:00 - 5:25 p.m.
Jan 12-13/ Feb 9-10/ Mar 9-10/ Apr 13-14, May 11-12, 2019
Linda Troutman, CYT, E-RYT (500), C-IAYT
- Learn how to adapt and modify the practice for a wide variety of students and different health conditions such as low back and hip issues, seniors, cancer, scoliosis, depression, anxiety, pregnancy and more.
- Build a private practice, become a specialized workshop presenter and expand your teaching career.
The yoga teacher training manual is included in your tuition.
$1135 by December 15, 2018
4.5% transaction fee added for credit card payments.
Auto-pay monthly payment option now available! Pay your tuition in 3 affordable monthly payments of $435.33 each!
Click here for payment plan
Registered as a Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program. (Our 250 hour training exceeds the YA requirements)
All-Embracing is a variation on our 250 hour Foundation Yoga Teacher Training for those who prefer a modified approach to the physical postures. Learn the essence of the classical postures and how to adapt them to support your own personal practice and the individual abilities of others. This variation is ideal for those who:
- have health challenges
- prefer a therapeutic approach
- want to teach a modified yoga approach to others
With a special emphasis on making the physical postures more accessible, the overall content of the training is the same as our regular 250 hour program. You will learn how to use the tools and techniques from all eight limbs of Yoga. Our philosophy is non-dogmatic. We offer a contemporary approach deeply rooted in the ancient wisdom of classical Yoga.
Teacher Training Classes
(26) Fridays, 11:00 am - 3:30 pm (This is the correct time. The time listed in box above is incorrect)
October 5, 2018 - May 17, 2019
No class: 11/9, 11/23, 12/21, 12/28, 1/25, 3/29, 4/26
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED EVENTS
Trainees must attend both events at an additional charge (fees are not included in the teacher training tuition). Several schedule options available for each event.
Marinda Stopforth: Fundamentals of Yoga Anatomy
Weekend: Friday evening - Sunday
September 28-30, 2018
March 22 -24, 2019
September 20-22, 2019
$300 due 3 weeks prior; $350 thereafter
Tias Little Prajna Yoga Anatomy and Wisdom Training
Friday evening - Sunday
April 26-28, 2019
$410 one month prior; $460 thereafter
Additional Certification Requirements
- Complete 15 hours of Fundamentals of Yoga Anatomy training with Marinda Stopforth plus 6 hours of non-contact anatomy workbook.*
- Attend 15 hours of Tias Little/Prajna Yoga Anatomy and Wisdom Training*
- Attend 15 hours of elective yoga teacher workshops.*
- Observe and assist a senior teacher:15 hours.
- Complete all homework assignments (approximately 3-5 hours per week).
- Teach 2 community classes.
- Read 4 of the 6 required books and write a 1-2 page review for each.
- Teach 2 private yoga lessons and write an overview.
- Teach yoga to a needy group at no charge (community service/karma yoga).
- Provide proof of CPR certification.
- Complete a 20-hour self-study project in a specialty area of yoga that interests you. Present your exploration as a document, video, class or other medium appropriate for your topic.
- Demonstrate the ability to teach an inspiring Level 1-2 yoga class clearly, safely and appropriately.
$3500 early price paid by Friday, September 14, 2018;
$150 additional fee for payment plans.
4.5% transaction fee added for credit card payments
10 FREE yoga classes at Prairie Yoga are included with your tuition!
Pay your tuition in 5 affordable monthly payments of $814.00 each!
Click here for payment plan
*Required and elective workshops, anatomy and philosophy training, props and books not included in fees.
*Schedule and requirements subject to change
Core & Pelvic Floor
Discover the greater potential of yoga
by adapting yoga positions to increase function and alignment and address misalignment which can be the cause of pain and reduced functional movement. In each class, we’ll target a specific area of the body with the goal of creating more stability and ease. Each class includes:
- Awareness of the breath and centering
- Yoga asana for stretching and strengthening key muscles
- Hands on assistance from apprentices in the 500 hour teacher trainee program
- Props and adaptations to address limitations or concerns
- Simple anatomy to increase understanding of how the body moves
- Techniques to reduce stress and increase relaxation
- Home program pdf to use to increase the positive effects of the practice.
This program qualifies for YACEP credits with Yoga Alliance.
This workshop is appropriate for all, from beginning students to yoga teachers.
Apprenticeships available for yoga teachers. Contact Linda for more information at email@example.com
$35 each paid one week prior;
Additional 4.5% transaction fee added for credit card payment