Please register early!
We encourage you to pre-register for all special events. Space is limited so registering early holds your spot and qualifies you for the discount price. Events will be cancelled due to low enrollment. Registering by the early discount deadline helps ensure that the event will be held.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We accept cash, check or credit cards (Visa, MC, Discover only).
A 4.5% transaction fee is added to credit card payments.
Returned checks will be subject to a $50 return fee.
We understand that plans occasionally change and unanticipated circumstances sometimes arise. Its is therefore necessary that we have consistent refund and credit policies that are fair to you, the studio and the presenter. Thank you for your support.
- For refund requests at least one week prior to the start of the event, you may request a refund less 15%.
- For refund requests less than one week before the event, you may request a refund less 50%.
- For refund requests 24 hours or less before the event, no refunds or credits will be given.
- If you do not show up for an event, no refunds or credits will be given.
- No pro-rates, credits, make-ups or transfers are available for any of our special events for classes/days that you are absent or unable to attend (includes class series and workshops). We appreciate your understanding of this policy.
- Special refund policy in effect for all our out-of-town presenters, such as Tias Little, Judith Lasater, Laurie Blakeney, Julie Gudmestad, Gill Solberg, Baxter Bell and others so designated,
- For refund requests at least one month prior to the start of the event, you may request a refund less 15%.
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations less than one month prior to the event.
We reserve the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or factors outside of our control. If an event is cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund.
PHOTOGRAPHING, VIDEOTAPING OR AUDIO RECORDING CLASSES OR EVENTS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT PRIOR CONSENT FROM LORI GASPAR OR THE TEACHER OF THE EVENT