Prairie Yoga has studio space available during the week.
Our downstairs studio is 1000 sq ft. Our upstairs studio is 1400 square feet. If interested, please contact:
Owner and Director: Lori Gaspar at 630-702-8908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or Office Manager: Tiffany Lichlyter at 630-968-3216 or email@example.com.Times available for rent
Mondays 10-530 pm
Tuesdays 1230- 500 pm
Wednesdays 2:00 - 530 pm
Thursdays 1230 -500 pm
Fridays 10:30 am - 530 pm Rental fees for outside individuals or groups
$35 per hour (60 minutes)
$40 for 1.25 hours (75 minutes)
or $200 per day for 6-8 hours
Credit card must be on file for damage or prop loss. You are responsibility for any damage or loss to the studio or props.Rental fees for our Prairie Yoga Trainees and Graduates.
$25 per hour (60 minutes)
$30 for 1.25 hours (75 minutes)
or $150 per day for 6-8 hours
Credit card must be on file for damage or prop loss. You are responsibility for any damage or loss to the studio or props.Approved use:
- private yoga or personal training lessons
- individual or group classes
- after school meetings or activities (girl scouts, art/craft classes that aren’t too messy)
- dance, tai chi classes or any movement related activities
- support groups
- please ask if you aren’t sure. We are open to ideas.
- You may use our props
- No shoes permitted in studio
- Book through our office manager Tiffany.
- Rates are prepaid. Make checks payable to Prairie Yoga or Cash
- 24 hour cancellation required for single event. One week notice if you have booked studio for successive weeks.
- We do not advertise or market your event
- Must put all props away, clean and sweep studio afterward
- If you book studio for 1 hour you must allow time for transition and clean up so a private lesson may be 55 minutes to give you 5 minutes for putting props away. If you need more time, book 1.25 hours.