For graduates or those currently enrolled in Prairie Yoga's 200 hour or 500 hour yoga teacher training.ABOUT
The Prairie Yoga Mentorship Program is a personal one-on-one apprenticeship-style opportunity for yoga teachers or teachers-in-training to receive individualized coaching with one of our Senior Yoga Teacher Training Faculty - Linda Troutman, Marinda Stopforth, Tricia Fiske or Reeny Linstrom. The Program is designed to boost your teaching skills, and address your individual needs and interests.
As a mentoree, you may observe classes, participate in one-on-one meetings or private lessons and have your teaching personally critiqued and guided with your mentor. COST$899 for 10 hour package over a 3-month maximum period.
Time can be divided as follows or you and your mentor may create your own custom package.10 hour Mentorship Package includes:
Or create your own custom 10 hour package with your mentor.
- 3 private one-on-one meetings or lessons with the mentor.
- Meet with your mentor to receive specific guidance on what your interests are, which may include: improving your teaching skills, cultivating a deeper asana, pranayama or meditation self-practice, developing your yoga teaching business, or cultivating a yoga teaching focus.
- Personal Study. You may be given assignments in teaching and self-study.
- Feedback on 1 of the classes that you teach. Either in person observation or you may provide a video of you teaching your class if the mentor can't attend.
- Observe/Assist: Assist the mentor in a class that the mentor teaches.
- Initially, you will observe your mentor’s class and have a brief discussion afterwards to answer any questions that may have arisen regarding sequencing, adjusting, etc. If your mentor deems it appropriate, you may begin to offer adjustments within the class and, guided by your mentor, lead one or two poses in class.
Additional mentorship hours available
at $90 per hour.SCHEDULE
This unique program can start at any time depending upon the availability of a mentor. Maximum 3 month period.TO APPLY/REGISTER
Please contact our office manager Tiffany at email@example.com
. Feel free to request a specific mentor or, if you prefer, we can assign one to you. Mentorship package must be prepaid.The Mentoring Program is not a certification program nor does it count toward a certification.