Teacher Training Classes
(26) Thursdays 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
No class 10/26, 11/23, 12/21, 12/28, 3/29
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED EVENTS
Trainees must attend all three events at an additional charge (fees are not included in the teacher training tuition). Several schedule options available for each event.
Marinda Stopforth: Fundamentals of Yoga Anatomy
Weekend: Friday evening - Sunday
September 15-17, 2017
March 16- 18, 2018
September 28-30, 2018
Tuesday evenings: Jan 2 - Feb 6, 2018
$300 due 3 weeks prior; $350 thereafter
Nicolai Bachman: Yoga Philosophy Training
Friday evening - Sunday
November 3-5, 2017
April 27-29, 2018
$300 one month prior; $345 thereafter
Tias Little or Ali Modell: Prajna Yoga Anatomy and Wisdom Training
Friday evening - Sunday
Option With Ali Modell
Feb 16-18, 2018
$375 one month prior; $410 thereafter
Options with Tias Little:
November 9-11, 2018
April 26-28, 2019
$410 one month prior; $460 thereafter
* Schedule & requirements subject to change
Additional Certification Requirements
- Complete 15 hours of Fundamentals of Yoga Anatomy training with Marinda Stopforth plus 6 hours of non-contact anatomy workbook.*
- Attend 15 hours of Tias Little/Prajna Yoga Anatomy and Wisdom Training*
- Attend 18 hours of elective master yoga teacher workshops.*
- Attend 12 hours of Sanskrit and yoga philosophy with Nicolai Bachman.*
- Observe and assist a senior teacher:15 hours.
- Complete all homework assignments (approximately 3-5 hours per week).
- Teach 2 community classes.
- Read 4 of the 6 required books and write a 1-2 page review for each.
- Teach 2 private yoga lessons and write an overview.
- Teach yoga to a needy group at no charge (community service/karma yoga).
- Provide proof of CPR certification.
- Complete a 20-hour self-study project in a specialty area of yoga that interests you. Present your exploration as a document, video, class or other medium appropriate for your topic.
- Demonstrate the ability to teach an inspiring Level 1-2 yoga class clearly, safely and appropriately.
*Fees for required and elective workshops are not included in tuition.
$3500 if paid in full by September 7, 2017
$150 fee for payment plans.
4.5% transaction fee added for credit card payments
10 FREE yoga classes are included with your tuition!
Auto-pay monthly payment option now available! Pay your tuition in 5 affordable monthly payments of $814.00 each!
Click here for payment plan
*Elective workshops, anatomy and philosophy training, props and books not included in fees.
Schedule and requirements subject to change.