Prairie Yoga is the Midwest's premier yoga institute for yoga teacher training certification, continuing education workshops and studio classes. We have been called the “Yale of Yoga,” and “The Harvard of Yoga Teacher Training”— the destination for serious students of yoga. Our students come from as near as Naperville and other Chicago suburbs* and as far as Central Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Iowa, and Michigan.
What Draws Students to Prairie Yoga?
- Our highly respected 200 Hour Foundation and 500 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Certification Programs, taught by our senior faculty, prepare yoga instructors and serious yoga students in the modern application of traditional yoga.
- Our workshops, taught by leading international yoga experts, provide in-depth yoga immersions as well as the latest in yoga research and techniques.
- Our studio classes, which allow you to experience the full range and authentic practice of yoga.
We Are Known For:
What is our mission?
- Producing the Midwest’s very best and most sought after yoga instructors, skilled in adapting the practice of yoga to all body types.
- Our passionate and skilled teaching staff are considered some of the most highly-trained and experienced faculty in the Chicago area.
- Offering multi-style yoga with a strong emphasis on aligning the body, breath and mind – Align Your Self®
- Teaching authentic yoga and all its 8 limbs, not just the physical postures (asana).
- Welcoming and supporting students of all abilities, whether novice or experienced.
- Our state-of-the-art yoga center, with two studio spaces loaded with yoga props and wall rope systems.
- Our small class sizes that allow for individualized attention.
Our educational center is dedicated to offering trainings, workshops and classes that transform individuals, elevate learning, and advance the practice of yoga so that all may benefit.
* Lisle, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Lombard, Downers Grove, Woodridge, Aurora